Pilates Mat Class
We cap classes at eight students to ensure individualized attention and personal corrections for all. Strengthen your core, abs, legs and arms in this full-body experience. Focusing on Pilates principles, this class will build the body strong from the inside out.
Mat work is low-to-no impact and friendly to the body, while still giving you a run for your money! Using your natural body weight and gravity for movements, you will feel your core working, and your muscles strengthening.
All levels and abilities are welcome, as classes offer modifications for all to make the moves more or less challenging. Class may also use some small Pilates props such as rings, bands, hand weights, balls, blocks, foam rollers, Fletcher towels, and more to add additional variety.
- Gain core strength to decrease chronic pain
- Increase flexibility to stay agile
- Improve posture for added confidence
- Build balanced muscles to stay well-rounded in your fitness
- Strengthen abdominal muscles to increase your overall power
- Center your mind to decrease stress
- Improve your focus
- Perform joint-healthy movement that is all low-to-no impact
- Increase stamina to keep up with your children and/or grandchildren
- Improve balance to prevent injuries
Come and try your first mat class for free*! Contact us to reserve a seat for a complimentary introductory class!
*local students only
If you sign-up for a session in-full, a seat is held for you the whole month. To help students progress, once you’ve joined a session, each month we allow current students the first right to continue to save their seat for that class day and time.
Single classes are open and can be reserved based on availability. Seats are held at a first-come, first-serve basis, and should be reserved at least 12-hours ahead of time by contacting us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text (920) 740-3085.
This is a workshop that we offer quarterly to help teach the fundamentals of a Pilates practice. Over the course of four weeks, we take an active learning approach to teach about the Pilates Method and Pilates Movement Principles. Learn about the fundamentals for a safe and effective Pilates practice to begin your Pilates journey, or use this course to help deepen your existing Pilates practice as we return to the foundational work of the Pilates Method. More details on the format of this workshop can be found here. The workshop is open to ages 13 and up, any level of experience is welcome. If interested in participating, or finding out more details please fill out the below survey link and we will reach out to you:
The Unwind Series is designed to combat chronic tension in the body through spiraling, twisting, and rolling while executing dynamic and active stretches often found within the Pilates repertoire. Occurring once a month, each class has a different focus and uses various small equipment or props to help guide the body into more awareness and relaxation. There are six workshops in the series: Unwinding Mat, Invigorate Your Breath, Free Your Hips, Unlock Your Shoulders, Supple Spines, and Unroll Your Legs. Join a class, and go from bound to unwound.
Upcoming Unwind Classes:
- Molly Jo, our Unwind instructor is on maternity leave, so UNWIND will be back on the schedule starting in May 2021.
- Wednesday, May 26th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Free Your Hips”
- Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Unlock Your Shoulders”
- Wednesday, July 28th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Supple Spines”
- Wednesday, August 25th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Unroll Your Legs”
- Wednesday, September 29th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Unwinding Mat”
- Wednesday, October 27th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Invigorate Your Breath”
- Wednesday, November 17th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Free Your Hips”
- Wednesday, December 29th, 2021, 7:00-7:55 PM, “Unlock Your Shoulders”
Message to reserve your seat ahead of time, limited seats available. The class fee is $17.